WHO IS RMS
RMS Groundworks Pty Ltd is a Unique entity that covers a wide range of Tendered contracts in sports surfaces and civil construction. The dedicated team of experienced civil construction personnel, qualified Plumbers, qualified Turf managers, and qualified landscapers with all of whom are employed full time. RMS is one of the few contracting companies that employ full-time staff with a wide range of skill bases to use as mineable subcontractors as possible. This will allow RMS to guarantee Elite workmanship and accountability which we grant Premium surfaces.
RMS Project works include:
– Natural Turf Sports Field Construction – Commercial Irrigation installation
– Hard Court Sports Field Construction – All Aspects of Civil Drainage
– Synthetic Sports Field Construction – Pump Station & Water Harvesting Systems
Our onsite works include:
– Site demolishing – Small to Large Bulk Cutting & Filling Earthworks
– Import & export of all materials – All Civil undergrounds to include Drainage, Electrical conduits & Hydraulic services
– Utilising our onsite total station – 3D leveling to form a Subbase, Subgrade, Final surface & Concrete preparations
WHAT WE HAVE
RMS has a very good combination of machinery allowing projects to be completed more Efficiently & within millimeter accuracy:
-Caterpillar 20ton excavator with a full GPS system aboard, using the SmartNet Aus.
-Our Caterpillar D5 dozer & Caterpillar 289D Posi track with sharp grader attachment commutating with our Leica machine control system with total station performance.
-GEO Maxx total station, Leica Robot 50I station Total & GPS rover unit.
-Our unique team utilises simPRO management system which is the most effective way to manage all our large or small projects.
-Safety and Environmental certifications.
– Client Satisfaction – Delivering Projects on time and on budget
– Eliminating Variations – Efficient communication
– Safety – Regulatory Compliance
– Consistent Team development – Environmental impact
We conduct monthly meetings reviewing our business goals, safety, regulatory compliance, KPI’s, and customer satisfaction, in order to be the Market Leader in our Civil Industry.
RMS understands the importance of on-time Project delivery which we assess every Project individually with Project Risk assessments, ensuring we have addressed all aspects of the Tender/Contract/Project areas.